Push notifications added to apps
Our Android and iOS apps now have Push Notifications! Get notified when someone assigned you a task, made comment or when task is due.
Add participants when emailing a task to your account
When you email a task to your hiTask account, add other team members to Cc: or Bcc: fields to make them participants in a task.
iOS App update 3.3 released
- Time tracking: View and log time spent on tasks
- View files
- Project colors
- Support for setting reminders
Also much improved synchronization: it’s faster and more stable now.
Update 2 Aug 2013
- New: Double click on item to open it for editing.
- Fixed: “o” and “Enter” keyboard shortcuts for opening Item modification form.
- Fixed issue with random/multiple participants added to created Item.
- Fixed issue with creating many tasks
- Fixed issue with auto filling start/end date if user time format is set to 12 hours format.
- Fixed automation for creating many tasks as sub-items
Get early access to hiTask iOS App beta
To test pre-release versions of the iOS app and give your feedback register here.
Time Tracking added to the App
Time tracking is added to iOS App. We’re currently testing new release of the app and it will be submitted to the App Store very soon!
Website update 26 Jul 2013
- NEW: added ‘include completed’ parameter to Progress Report and to Project Progress report.
- Updated Spanish translation
- Adjusted width of item title
- Fixed: recurring instance status not updating in some cases.
- Fixed: archive - items are collapsed by default on page load
- Fixed: auto close Person Select dropdown list after pressing Cancel button in time tracking list.
- Fixed date detection in item title.
- Fixed: z-index during drag-n-drop item to self
Website update 24 Jul 2013
- Fixed: refresh team tab groups after team member removed.
- Show specific error message for team users with unconfirmed email.
- Fixed broken event display in calendar
- Fixed: do not double html-escape on current user name.
- Fixed: block collapse click while another expand collapse animation is in progress
- Fixed problems with newly added or changed projects display
- Fixing splitting long lines in description
- Fixed ‘move out’ dnd feature.
- Fixed: reload contacts list after contact removed
- Fixed Team scrolling
Welcome to the new hiTask! New look and new features.
You will notice that hiTask has new look.
It is not just a redesign it is much more than that. We put a lot of thought and research into it. We want to get of your way and let you focus on your tasks. Your tasks and your data comes to foreground.
Visually the new style is flat and calm, easier on the eyes even when you have to check on it a few times a day. And we have plans to bring you more different visual themes to choose from.
More news: Color-coded Projects
You can now set colors for projects. This is useful for grouping projects by their priority, context, client or any other attribute.
New: Complete tasks directly in calendar
Complete tasks with just one click in calendar. Easier than before.
New: Search in navigation bar
Search is now always visible in the navigation bar.
New: Search in Archive
Quickly find archived items!
You will notice that hiTask is not lot quicker and snappier than before. It loads faster and uses less memory on your computer.
More new stuff is coming!
We aways love to hear your feedback. Let us know what we should do next by voting on Support Forums.
Update 17 July 2013
- Fixed removal of comments in history
- Green colored items will no longer bother you!
- Fixed assignee name sometimes missing in email notifications